Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DAY 2- Blurry




Last night I slept from 930pm-430am. I woke up and took my safety goggles off. My eyes were so dry and burning. It was time for another round of drops (3 different kinds) and my lovely pain killer Vicodin. I was up for about 20 minutes with all that and then zonked out again till 7:45am. I got all dressed up, meaning my yoga pants and a sweatshirt, for my morning check-up at the Dr. office. The sun seemed unusually bright so I had my stunna shades on provided by the laser center. My husband actually likes them a lot and wants them when I'm done with them! I personally can't wait to hand them over to him. But they do work better than my Juicy pair. Which does just about nothing for my sensitive eyes.




The Doctor said everything looks perfect today! They were actually surprised at how great I could see. My vision does go in and out though. That is usual with this type of surgery. Lasik makes you see right away. You also would continue to be that way. PRK is a much longer healing process. But is suited me and my eyes to choose it.




When I woke up from my 3 1/2 hr. nap today I opened my eyes slowly and could see perect! It was amazing. It just blows my mind! Of course after my eyes were tired again, like right now, everything gets pretty blurry again. So I'm making sure I am getting sleep and lots of it. My husband has the week off work and has been very good about keeping our 3yr. old busy. My mother-in-law even came to make us meals or the next couple of days. So we are all set!




I am almost out of pain meds so we will see how that goes. I'm gonna call my Dr. tomorrow because I didnt even notice how little I was given. So I am hoping a miracle happens tomorrow and I just wont need them anymore. I do not wanna pay 200 more dollars to get more. But boy oh boy I do love those drops. I get so excited when the hours pass and it is time to take more!




No comments:

Post a Comment